Driving Directions to Camp Wenasaga Bear Hunts
- Cross the border into Canada and take Hwy. 11 East
- Approximately 20 miles east of Customs, turn left onto Hwy. 502 (no fuel service for more than 100 miles)
- Travel to the end of Hwy. 502 and turn right to Dryden, Ontario
- Turn left to Vermilion Bay on Hwy. 17
- Turn right at Vermilion Bay onto Hwy. 105 to Ear Falls
- Turn right onto Hwy. 657, Goldpines Road and follow signage for 8 miles to Camp Wenasaga
Please fill your gas tank in International Falls to ensure you have sufficient fuel to reach Ear Falls. There is no fuel service for more than 100 miles, and gas is also cheaper in the U.S.